Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Monday, September 17, 2007

Day-To-Day


Okay, now that I have finally remembered my password I can update our blog!!

Nothing too exciting around our house these last few weeks. W are LOVING the cooler weather and all the Autumn smells in the house (of course I already have all my fall stuff out)
I have started back to school for my LAST quarter, yep you heard me right. I will be done on 11/14 and Graduation is Dec 1st!!! I can not wait. Until then I have a lot of studying to do, a 10 page paper, and 96 hours of clinicals to do, no pressure right? Oh and did I mention I have to get an A in the class to graduate!?!?!? So that is what I am doing with my time.
Dusitn is working hard as usual. The good news is the Lumber yard is picking up a little. Last week he had to stay until 5:00 on 2 of his early days, that is a good sign. He has also the last couple of weeks been working on a cabana for Tony Richardson's house. He has really enjoyed that and now gets to go to a party there next week!! He also has about 4 more decks in line to do in the next month or so. Busy, Busy, Busy...
We have recently found out that 2 of our friends are expecting little ones coming up next Spring. A big CONGRATS goes out to them. We are keeping them in our thoughts for a healthy and easy going pregnancies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You updated!!! You need to put up pics though. Then it will be perfecto:)