Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nursing Graduate Here

I am proud to announce that I am officially graduating nursing school!! I am not sure how this happened, but I have to say I now believe in Miracles. All that is left to do now is get thru NCLEX! I am so excited & not really sure what to do with myself. I haven't quite wrapped my head around the fact that I will not be going back to school! Saying those words makes me sooo excited!! December 1st is graduation! I can't wait for that finalization!!
Thank you everyone for your continous support, prayers, & encouragement over the last 2 1/2 years. I don't think I could have gotten thru this without everyones encouragement!

1 comment:

Emily and Drew Dischinger said...

Whitney, I am so excited for you!!! I knew you could do it. 4Henson is going to be lucky to have you as a NURSE!!! It was so much fun seeing you yesterday. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Love,
Emily Dischinger