Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life As An RN

I am now in my 10th week of orientation, only 5 more to go before I am on my own. I am settling in to my new role as an RN. I still don't believe I am actually living it. I worked so hard to get here & now I just am here. It doesn't seem like I should be done yet!
Working nights is different! I feel like I work all the time with having to sleep so much during the days. But I Love the shift itself. Everyone I work with is so nice & I think it is a great place to start for a new grad.
I am getting more comfortable each day with what I am doing & understanding why I am doing what I am doing. I still have Tons to learn, but I am getting the hang of things!
Children's Mercy is as wonderful as always. The kids never cease to amaze me with there strength & endurance. I have learned so much about life thru each & every one of them.

No comments: