I made the official appt yesterday to meet with the Reproductive Endocronologisit! Our appt is July 15. This makes me both nervous and excited. I am so relieved to finally be getting some answers and the treatment that I need. Yet at the same time I am nervous to start over again. That is all I know for now. I will keep everyone up to date as I find out more.
2 comments:
It's all very overwhelming! Your first visit might bring you to tears of frustration - but it all gets better! Look at the positive, at least you know what is causing the infertility. I wish you the best of luck. I think you are going to be very pleased with him - plus I think you will feel at ease by taking this step. I'm anxious for you - but you deserve the very best! If gas gets any higher, we may have to make our appointments on the same day and carpool!!!! :) Thinking about ya!
Thank you for all your support! I feel like you are the one person in my life who can actually feel all the pain, ups and downs and frustrations that I am going thru. You are a great friend - truely!
Post a Comment