On 8/31/09 we went for Drake's 4 month well check up. He is a healthy boy, thank the Lord! He is now weighing in at 14lbs 4oz & is 25 1/4" tall. Just incase you aren't keeping track that means he has gained 8lbs 2 oz since birth & is 6" taller! Wow, I hadn't thought about that! I did notice he was taking up most of the changing table these days. I always get his diaper & wipes out before I take off the old one & multiple times a day he kicks them off the end at some point. :) It's amazing how fast he has grown physically, mentally & emotionally! He is such a sweet boy giving out lots of hugs & kisses to Mommy & Daddy! Even though his kisses come with gobs of slobber I will take all I can get!
One of my new favorite pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment