Hello All!!!
Obviously it has been waayyy too long since my last post! Drake, work & life has been keeping me busy & away from posting. But I am jumping back on board & vowing to try & do a better job (at least once per month).
I can't believe it buy our baby Drake is already 6 1/2 months old!!
He is so active & is such a happy boy these days! He is doing many things these days. He has been eating baby food now for about a month, after all that fuss in the begining. He eats a fruit for breakfast & then a fruit & veggie for dinner. With every meal he also has the Gerber puffs, which he absolutely Loves & his sippy cup with water. He can even do his sippy on his own now! He has just started the new fun game of throwing his cup on the floor & Mommy picks it up.
Another big milestone is he is sitting up on his own!! It's been about 3 weeks now. It is great & floor time is becoming our favorite place to be. He still (since he was about 3 weeks old) insists on standing up most of the time. He has no interest in crawling either. I swear he is just going to take off walking one day. I am not making any predictions, but it is going to be funny to see a 8 or 9 month old walking around the house, LOL!
At the end of October I took Drake to Shear Madness to get his 1st haircut. I had been putting it off, but his hair was growing over his ears & down his collar, so it was time. He did so good! We of course had to renew the spike! Of course I couldn't resist the 1st haircut certificate & a pair of shoes. They were a little expensive, but they are soo cute! :) He isn't spoiled or anything!
Just this week he has started sleeping through the night!!! I hope it continues & I didn't just jinx myself. He goes to bed between 7 & 8 (usually closer to 7) & gets up around 7 in the morning. He also is settling into more of a nap schedule taking a 2 to 3 hour morning nap & about an hour afternoon nap. He is a much happier boy with his sleep!
I am sure there are many things that I am missing, but this is getting lengthy so that is all for now. Enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
So cute! Your hair looks GREAT!!
Post a Comment