Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Saturday, October 20, 2007

25 More Days of Class

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. It has been a busy few weeks at our house.

Dustin went on a trip to Oregon with some guys from work that was hosted by one of there vendors iLevel. He was gone from 10/13 to 10/17. I was a long few days in a quiet house for me, but he had a really good time. He got to go to the sand dunes on the coast of the Pacific Ocean, on a fishing trip, to visit 3 saw mills (he really enjoyed these) & to many good restaurants. He was glad to be home when all was said & done & very exhausted! He is back in the grind this weekend working on a side job.

I have been doing nothing but school. I officially have 25 days of school left & I just found out there is a chance I could not graduate. I am asking everyone for there prayers that I pass with the grade I need!!! I am soo frustrated with my school & this whole ordeal I just want to graduate & get on with my life. I won't go into it, but I have 1 more test, a paper, & a final that I have to get A's on. I have been studying nonstop & an doing everything I can to achieve those grades. So sorry everyone, but for the next 3 1/2 weeks my social life is nonexistant.

That is about all that is occuring at our house. We are loving the fall weather! Not so much the leaves with all our big trees, but that is part of living in a 53 year old neighborhood.

Hope everyone is doing well & I will try to update again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss seeing you at work, but I'm glad you are able to focus on school! Best of luck on your final stretch and I will say many prayers for you!!

Whitney and Dustin said...

Thanks Lindsay, I really appreciate that! I actually miss being at work. I miss everybody & the kiddos. How are things going with you? Do you have a blog page?