I am very disappointed today as I just returned from picking up my test grade from last week. I felt very good about the test & prepared adequately, it not extra. I ended up with an 84% which is still a good grade, but I needed an A. I don't know at this point what this means for the fate of my graduating. I had decided before I even knew the grade that no matter what happened I am going to finish out the next 3 weeks & see what happens. There is still a chance that I could be approved to graduate by the broad of the school.
I hate to be a downer, but I just feel so sad & frustrated! I am good student & this is just so many emotions I have never had to deal with before when it comes to grades & school. I am just hoping & praying that everything will work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment