Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day Of Emotions

Today is the big day, the beginning of a new chapter in our lives which will hopefully be much more fulfilling than the first 3 chapters. I can't even express how I am feeling right now. I am nervous beyond belief, sad for a reason I am not able to grasp, and somewhere deep inside relieved that we are maybe going to have some answers. I cried several times yesterday and feeling just as emotional today if not more. I am sure the doctor today will be seeing some tears. I just cry over the littlest things. I know it is just because I am overwhelmed, never thought I would be doing this, and fearful of the unknown journey ahead of us.

I spent the day yesterday with Champagne and Lincoln. It was really a good day! We went to lunch with a few of her girlfriends. After we visited for a while we were leaving. Champagne said to me "Mike and I have discussed this seriously and if for some reason you are unable to carry a baby, I will carry one for you. You guys deserve this." Of course I cried. I am so grateful that someone would be willing to do that for us. At the same time though I hope that is not the case. I know we have a lot of options before that.

Some good news is with changing to my insurance thru CMH I now have $10,000 of fertility coverage! Unfortunately it is a lifetime maximum, but at least it will help us thru the first go around. Just another blessing in disguise.

I don't really have much else to say at this point. I will post more once we find out more today.

1 comment:

"The Verhulsts" said...

I'm thinking about you and praying for you guys today! Love ya!