I know, I know it has been a long time since my last post. Sorry!!
Anyway, we have some things to update, where should I start.
Dustin finished the huge deck job at thie National's. 600 square feet of correct deck (remember it was 24 feet off the ground). We are still waiting for payment, but it is done & it looks good! We are done with those for a while. He has a few jobs set up to work with Chris (a friend of his that does this kind of thing full time) which are cash payouts & typically only 1 day at a time.
All this rain proved not to be such a good thing for us this past weekend. Our basement leaked through our window well, we have large black ants (the exterminator is coming tomorrow!), and Dustin thought he saw a mouse. I don't think he did b/c I have been keeping my eyes peeled and there are no signs around & I have not seen any mouse! Thank God!! I am so frightened of mice, so needless to say I am still keeping my eye out.
A good note of this weekend we were both home all weekend! We weren't really sure what to do with ourselves. So we spent a lot of money eating out & on Saturday bought a new truck. The truck is something Dustin has been wanting, I was just not so excited about increasing our monthly payment. When all was said and done he won, of course. I don't have pictures yet, but it is a 2007 Chevy Silvarado. It is very nice & will fit our needs better!
Other than that we are doing good! We have a surprise coming up, but you are going to have to wait a few more weeks. I know it is going to be hard... All the labs I mentioned last time came back great, it was just to check my hormone levels. We are still being monitored & moving forward. :)
That's all for now, I have pictures to post, but I don't have them at work with me. Maybe I will get them posted on Saturday.
Hope everyone is well! A quick CONGRATS goes to our friends Pat & Jessica on their great new house!! They seem to be slowly getting settled & loving it!!
1 comment:
A SURPRISE....... I want to know!!!! Hope all is good it has been forever since we saw you guys!!
Post a Comment