Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Autumn is in the Air

The days have been hot this weekend, but the night air sure has a feeling of Autumn. Yesterday I decided it was time to get out our (my) Autumn decorations. Dustin likes to make fun of me for decorating for all of the Holidays, but I think he likes that I do it, he just won't admit it. I LOVE the smells of Autumn inside and outside the house!

Dustin has been super busy this weekend. He got a HUGE deck job in the Nationals subdivision. This deck is almost as big as our house square foot wise! I guess that is what you get when you build a $2 million dollar house. Anyway, this is the biggest job he has done so far. We are in the process of starting an LLC business. So in essence we will have our own business. He will still work full time at Sun Lumber (of course), but since these side jobs are getting bigger we need to have a legit way to pay taxes on the profits that are brought in. In the couple hours a day he has been home, he has been trying to get everything together to get it going. We have come up with the name Lumber Innovations (so far, it may change). With the housing industry the way it is right now, we have to do something to make up for the money we have lost over the last couple of years. Plus this will help us pay off those stupid credit cards!! Anyway, I am very proud of him! I will post pictures of the deck once it is finished. Actually the house itself is going to be in the Parade of Homes in a couple of weeks. You all should come check it out for yourselves! 

I am going today to have some more lab work done, I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: