Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Onward with our Journey

So now that we have all of our test results back as normal & since we know that my regular OB & the Fertility doctor I am seeing now won't treat the MTHFR we have decided to start "trying" again. I know it seems kinda risky, but we are so ready to be moving on with this process & we can handle whatever comes our way.

The fortunate thing for us is everytime we have tried when I am ovulating we have gotten pregnant. So if history repeats itself we could be pregnant right now! I am hoping for a positive in 10 days or so, but nervous at the same time.

We are still meeting with Dr. G on Sept 4th to see what he has to say. If we are not pregnant this month then we will start progesterone/or maybe clomid next month and keep trying.

That's all I know for now...

1 comment:

Amber said...

You have way more patience than I do! Good luck with this month. I have been praying for you daily (multiple times)!