Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Friday

Friday morning I got off work & headed to Olathe for my Saline Sonography. Thanks to the girls at work for helping me out so I could leave on time!!! Anyway, I was moving right along down 35 South, got off on my exit for Olathe Med Center, got to the light to turn right & "BAM!". I looked in my rearview mirror to see an Pontiac Vibe behind me with a smashed front in, I thought "she just hit me  & if her car looks like that what is mine going to look like". I got out, as I am walking back to look at my car I am starring at hers in disbelief. I got to the back of my car and thought "that's it!". Don't get me wrong there is damage to my bumper, back door, and piece over the wheel well, but compared to her car this is very minor. She couldn't even open her drivers side door!!! Anyway, the lady was very nice and apologized several times. The whole time all I can think about is missing my appt at Dr. G's. The police came put my info on the report and then let me go. 

On to the Appt. I had called & told them why I was running late, so they went ahead with my appt even though it was 20 minutes later. The Sonogram showed that the lining of my uterus is perfectly fine. I am also producing plenty of follicles (this month I have 7 on the right & 4 on the left) & the ovaries also look perfectly fine. The Estradiol and FSH levels (hormones) that were drawn last Monday came back normal as well. In a nutshell everything looks NORMAL. We are still waiting on the Choromosome Analysis to come back (it takes a while). Our next appt is Sept 4th to discuss the results of the analysis & to "make a plan" for pregnancy. This means in Sept we can officially start "trying" again. I am getting anxious. I was hoping something simple would show up. If the analysis comes back normal as well I am going to push for treatment of the MTHFR, b/c to me that is the only thing that could be causing this. If Dr. G won't treat it then I guess I will have to find someone who will!

Dustin & I enjoyed a nice dinner in Parkville at Papa Frank's. We set on their little patio and people watched while we ate. Good conversation, good food & time together, what more could you ask for! 

Hope everyone has a Great weekend!! Enjoy the cooler weather!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

people do not pay attention driving anymore!!! ugh!!! it makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it!!! glad you were okay!!!!

Stacia said...

Gosh! I'm so glad you're okay! And glad your SSG looked good. Sorry for the normal results (that sounds weird! lol) but at least that means there isn't something physically wrong that you *can't* fix, kwim? Hang in there babe! Thinking of you lots! :)

TM :) said...

I miss you!! I can't wait to get home!!