As you all know from my previous post my Explorer was rear-ended a week or so ago. It finally went to the shop yesterday for repair. The insurance company of the person who hit me contacted me the day it happened and that is it! I have had to call and call for everything else. They hadn't even sent the appraisal to the body shop that I told them I would be taking the Explorer to. The body shop had to call and get the paper work, then I had to bring the car back another day. Yesterday when I dropped off the car Enterprise picked me up to get a rental car situated, once again nothing from the insurance company. So I had to wait until today (and call the insurance again) to get the rental. What a mess!!!
Anyway below are some pics of my Explorer. Not too bad, but defiantly needs to be fixed. Honestly what I have missed most are the rear sensors. I should get it back early next week.
1 comment:
I went thru all of that too! Crazy how we pay so much for insurance, use it a few times but still get no help. Insurance is a crock. So what are you sporting for the next couple of days?!?!?? Bet you can't wait to get your green machine back! :)
Post a Comment