To make a long story short we both now have new phones!! I must say I really didn't care one way or another if I had an iPhone or not. But now that I have one I LOVE IT!!! We came home & got it set up (after several hours & 2 phone calls to customer service). Then I discovered iTunes!! What an amazing thing! Who knew??
I have had an ipod for a while, but never really have used it much. Well, now that my cell phone that I always have with me has an ipod on it, I am obsessed!! I already have about 120 songs (no I didn't buy them all, most of them I downloaded from my CD's) & I want more! I also love the PDA part of the phone, having my calender at my finger tips & the notes section is great too!
Even though I wasn't for it at first Thanks Honey for talking me into it!!!
1 comment:
You're so brave:) I'm terrified of technology and HATE getting a new cell phone. Weird, I know! I miss you...I feel like now that I am WO I never see anyone. We need a date!
Post a Comment