Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Thursday, January 8, 2009

22 Week Appointment

I went to my 22 week appt this past Tuesday. After all the drama that happened last week I was expecting a little more excitement at my visit. But to my surprise my doctor is not overly concerned about the contractions that I had. She said if it continues to happen & be an issue than we will began to worry, but for now all is fine. So I am free!!! I can't imagine ever being on bed rest, I pray that I don't have to do that as the due date gets closer. I don't wish that on anyone. 

Everything looks good. My weight is good (I have gained a total of 12 pounds), baby's heart rate is good & steady & my measurements are good. Well, actually I am measuring at 25 weeks. She said we won't change my due date, but just to be aware. She asked me how big I was when I was born. I told her 5-8 at 5 weeks early. She laughed & say "we might be having a good size baby here". I was not laughing! I like the little bitty babies (healthy of course). 

Other that than all is well. I included some pictures of me currently! Enjoy...






4 comments:

"The Verhulsts" said...

You look so cute and I'm glad all is well!! Miss you!

The Bufkin's said...

Cute cute belly! Glad everything is going good! Can't wait to see your liitle one! Even if it is only pics! ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. Glad all is well, especially after your scare. I had to go in and be monitored too, and all was well. I cried looking at your little baby boy bump. So Happy For YOU!

Amber said...

Post an update already! Goodness girl! :)