Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Monday, January 26, 2009

ScrapBooking


A few weeks ago, while I was ordered to stay home (& bored) I decided to do a little scrap booking.  I had all these ultrasound pictures & needed to do something with them b/c he edges were curling up. I didn't want to just put them in a photo album so this is what I came up with. 

6 & 7 Weeks

8 & 9 Weeks

Of course our latest at 18 weeks!


I don't know that I will make this a hobby. But I would like to put one finish up this album with pregnancy pictures & a hospital page or two!

I would really like to do another ultrasound to see what our little man is looking like these days. We got so used to having them so often. I don't know how people go with only having 1 the entire pregnancy, I would go nuts! Anyway, I am planning to call this week to see how much the 3D ultrasounds are. We didn't really have much of a desire to do one, but curiosity might get the best of me. :)

1 comment:

GBabies said...

I'm so happy to read about all your good news. We got the 3D ultrasound twice and it was worth every penny. There are a lot of places that offer that service here in the DC area, so the prices are pretty competitive. We got one package for $100 and another more detailed package for $175. We didn't get a lot of great pictures, but it's amazing to see your little one in 3D. If you can afford it, get it at least once. It's really amazing. And those places are usually very nice and comfortable, offering plenty of space for other people to share your experience in case you want to take family and/or friends.