We had our 1st baby shower on Feb 8th!
My friends & co-workers Emily & Tahisha hosted it at Emily's house. I have to say I work with incredible people! We had a great crowd, good food, a fun game & of course lots of new gifts for Baby Drake!
I can't express how much I appreciate everyone's support & graciousness since I started on nights.
Thank you all so much for all the gifts, it was more than I ever could have imagined!! We took them home & shared them with Daddy to be. He was so cute checking everything out. We then unwraped everything & put it away. I know we are ambitious, were not excited or anything. :)
I will post pictures soon!
1 comment:
Finally, an update!!! :) Your shower was a lot of fun. We do work with some great girls - oh, and guy! The sock game was my favorite. I may use that for my mom's grandmother shower!
Post a Comment