We have officially started our 3rd Trimester & our every 2 week appointments. It seems like Drake will be here soo soon, but at the same time seems so far away.
My 28 week appointment was on Feb 17th. I saw a different doctor this time (Dr. Nichols), to try to get know more of the team in case my doctor is not on call when I go into labor. She was very nice!
Everything looks good with me & baby Drake. I am measuring right on schedule now (instead of 2 weeks ahead), my weight is good ( I have gained 18lbs), my blood pressure is good, my urine is good, & Drake is growing as he should be.
Up until now Drake has been breach, which is normal for this stage. As he still has room to flip around! But as of this appointment he is head down! The entire pregnancy he has been super low & continues to be that way. So now that his little head is constantly pressing on my bladder, the bathroom is my best friend. I think know where every bathroom is in every store!
The only issue I am really having now is swelling. It is worst after I work of course because I am up & down so much. Other than that I am just having a harder time sleeping & no matter what I am uncomfortable. But if these are the only complaints I have I think I am good shape!
My 28 week appointment was on Feb 17th. I saw a different doctor this time (Dr. Nichols), to try to get know more of the team in case my doctor is not on call when I go into labor. She was very nice!
Everything looks good with me & baby Drake. I am measuring right on schedule now (instead of 2 weeks ahead), my weight is good ( I have gained 18lbs), my blood pressure is good, my urine is good, & Drake is growing as he should be.
Up until now Drake has been breach, which is normal for this stage. As he still has room to flip around! But as of this appointment he is head down! The entire pregnancy he has been super low & continues to be that way. So now that his little head is constantly pressing on my bladder, the bathroom is my best friend. I think know where every bathroom is in every store!
The only issue I am really having now is swelling. It is worst after I work of course because I am up & down so much. Other than that I am just having a harder time sleeping & no matter what I am uncomfortable. But if these are the only complaints I have I think I am good shape!
2 comments:
Yay!! how exciting..."THIRD TRIMESTER" that's just crazy!! I can't wait to meet the little guy:)
Yay!! We get another baby soon!!! I'm excited!!! He's gonna be so cute!!!
Post a Comment