Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings

Congrats Matt & Jen
September 22, 2007
This past Saturday we went to The Frailey Wedding at the National Golf Course in Parkville. It was a beautiful wedding & they couldn't have wished for a better day. We always enjoy going to weddings, okay so maybe I enjoy going to weddings. Friends, Dancing, Wine, Dressing up ~ what could be better?!?! Once again we had a GREAT time visitng with friends and enjoying the night out!
~Enjoy the some of the pictures below from our evening~

Pat was Matt's Best Man ~ Looking Sharp in his Tux

Me & Dustin


Me & Jess

Congrats Again to the Happy Couple, who are currently Honeymooning in Napa Valley


Pat & Jess, Dustin & Me, Jerry & Emily

~The Girls~

~The Boys~


Emily & Jerry


Pat & Jessica

Hope you liked the pics! I LOVE taking pictures & it is even more fun to share them with everyone. They weren't quite in the order I wanted, but you get the point. I haven't mastered this blog site yet, I am working on it though.

Back to Real Life

For the rest of the week I have my 2nd test tomorrow (everyone be thinking of me around 9:00am). Dustin has the cabana to finish up this week & I am sure since it was rainy today he will be working on it tomorrow & Thursday. This weekend I am hopeing to go to Liberty Hospital, they are having a Grad Nurse open interview process. That is about it for us, hope everyone has a great rest of the week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you are in your test right now, I am sure you are doing great on it. You are gonna ACE it!!!!