Our Family
December 2009
Friday, May 9, 2008
Day By Day
This has been a rough week for me. All the pregnancies and new babies surrounding us has been a lot for me to handle this week. Sometimes all my feelings and emotions just builds up and it all gets to me. With are very close friends welcoming baby Lincoln into the world and seeing how they are settling in has made me wish it was us that much more. I so want to be in that position and getting to know our new baby. I KNOW my day will come, but I am feeling right now that the day is far, far away. If we would not have lost our 1st baby at 10 weeks and 2 days we would currently have an 11 week old! How amazing would that be. On another thought if we would not have lost our 2nd baby at exactly 10 weeks we would be due in about 5 to 6 weeks. The 2nd pregnancy/baby I hold dear to my heart as we actually saw the baby on ultrasound and heard a heartbeat. I do apologize for mourning openly on this blog, but unfortunatly this is what fills my mind these days. I am trying very hard to stay positive and look forward to what will be, not what would have been, but sometimes I slip, just like any normal human being would. Dustin and I have had many discussions about this and we have decided to try 1 more time before we do further treatment. I know that is a risk and that I am setting myself up for yet another loss, but on the other hand the outcome could be a baby for us to love. We are hoping to start trying in the near future. If history repeats itself we don't have any trouble actually getting pregnant (thank God for that) and we should have yet another positive pregnancy test within the next 2 to 3 months. Please pray for us that the "4th time will be a charm"!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whitney you are SOOOO strong, make no apologies for having to vent... everyone has to. I know that one day you and Dustin are going to make wonderful parents!! I am thinking about you and praying as well!
This is the exact place for you to vent all of your feelings. Yes this is for everyone to read, but it is also like a little journal for you to speak your mind. It will be nice to look back and read all of the emotions and different things going on in your life at a certain period of time.
I haven't seen you in FOREVER and I have been thinking about you a lot lately. We need to plan another girls day out to do something fun and girly!
I am glad to hear that you have made your decision. I have been praying for you and your family. You will get to add a picture of a beautiful baby to that wall (maybe 2)! :)
Post a Comment