I am trying to understand life and why things happen that are out of our control, but the more I try the more I don't understand.
Also, as I was talking to a parent this evening and I found myself saying "I just don't understand why so many kids have to be sick". I know it is a question that many people think, especially working in a pediactric hospital. It just doesn't make since!!!
On a much more exciting note, our close friends Mike and Champagne are going to be welcoming baby Lincoln into the world today (5/5/08). They were admitted last night and are schedule to be induced this morning (Monday morning). I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I think I have been living vicariously thru their pregnancy and now I can't wait to meet the little one. I will post later with pictures!
3 comments:
Well Whitney, we are just going to form a little "gang" of us! :) No one will ever understand and it is so overwhelming to try and understand. I find myself getting enraged with emotions when I try and figure it out, I get more depressed and find myself in a funk. I still know that it will happen for us, and it will be soooo much better. I know we all wish it would happen right now, but there is something special in plan for us - I truely believe that. We will get thru it and get the best gift ever - plus have memories of others that have blessed our lives (even if only for a week)! Keep your head up!
Amber
You are such an amazing person!!! You are so brave to be going thru all of this, and to talk about it!! I am so blessed to have a friend like you...you are so inspiring. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you.
tahisha
Hey Whitney. Well, as you know I have been cursed yet again :( This is number 4!! I tell you what, life sucks sometimes. You are so positive...right now I am just angry and in denial. I try to live 1 day at a time and not think about things. We are seeing an RE on June 18th and will decide from there whether or not to do the recommended treatment.
Post a Comment