Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Thursday, May 1, 2008

We're Keeping This One!

As mentioned before I ended up not liking the original new furniture we picked out once it was delivered. So I called and it was still within a month of delivery so we could still do an exchange. We went that very day and this is what we picked out. Much better than the black leather!!!




We have even gotten pictures up in our family room since I have taken these. Dustin is sick and asleep on the couch right now, so I will get some more pictures sooner or later. The room feels much cozier with pictures up.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that we got new furniture around the same time. As I am looking at your furniture, I realize that it is the exact same furniture that we have. I love it, it is all so comfortable! Looks good in your family room!

Amber

Whitney and Dustin said...

That's funny we have the same furniture! It was a good price, looked good, and is super comfortable.