I know my original plan was to not paint, but I am having second thoughts. We are having our ultrasound Wednesday & if they too say it is a boy the blue paint is going to appear. I am so excited to decorate the nursery & I just don't think it will "feel" baby enough without some paint to go along. I think I am going with a brown/blue color scheme. That's all I will reveal for now, but I have lots of ideas up my sleeve.
2 comments:
One more day!!! I cannot wait to see the plans carried out - it all sounds really cute. Good luck tomorrow - make sure you let me know ASAP!
Amber
Today is the day!!!! I cannot wait to hear the big news. I kept thinking about you and had to get up because I couldn't go to sleep. Even though it is not as dramatic as you envisioned, it will be one of the best moments in your life! If you need help painting this weekend - I can use a roller! :)
Amber
Post a Comment