Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 31

We have just finished up week 31 of our pregnancy journey!

I must say week 31 has been a bit trying for me. I am feeling pretty good for the most part as long as my blood pressure stays down, I defiantly know when it is up though! Other than that fatigue has set in, it is harder to move around & get up & down, & my patience are defiantly a little shorter.

I'm still working full time, which is the plan until little Mr. gets here. It is much harder at this point, I get really tired & am having contractions when I am working, but they aren't too close together. I have stopped working 3 in a row & if I could do any schedule right now I would not work even 2 in a row, but that isn't always possible. I am trying to trade around with my co workers if it works out.

The dogs are getting along good & having a good time together playing nonstop! Kenzie & I have not had the best week, but we are working on it! I am sure it has something to do with me being 8 months pregnant & wanting to sleep not chase around a puppy. We just take it day by day & enjoy the cute puppy times! I will admit too that I have never in my life had an indoor puppy that I had to potty train & just train in general. Part of it too is that we are really trying hard to get her potty trained & in a routine before the baby arrives. I think we are on track, I just need more sleep! On a more positive note she is feeling much better & is not quite as congested. She is also doing really good in her kennel, we moved it to our room so she can her & see us which made a huge difference. If she could have it her way she would be in bed with us! She LOVES to cuddle & sleep in our laps or next to us which should be interesting when she is 70 pounds! Scout is good & adjusting well. I had to take him to the vet yesterday, he came up with a cough. They gave him a shot & put him on the same antibiotic as Kenzie was on. He is feeling fine, but I think the medicine makes him a little loopy. He is the BEST dog! He is just so easy! We have new pictures I will try to add in a bit!

1 comment:

Jess said...

hang in there!! that sucks!! i hope your schedule works out okay, i can't even imagine!!
i'm so glad you got scout a little sister!! I bet they love each other!!!