I have grown a prego belly this week! I think I finally look pregnant, instead of questionable. :) My jeans are tight today, I think I need to go invest in a BellaBand, since they fit every where else I would rather do that than wear maternity jeans.
We got a little surprise today. We are going to find out what this little munchkin is on December 10th! We thought it was going to be the week of Christmas (because that marks 20 weeks, but the Doc said we will do it at my next appt. Fine with me!! Then I can start working on the nursery. It is dying to get furniture in it!!
Other than that all is well. I am feeling good, much more energy now. The only 2 things are the headaches, which thankfully the Doc gave me a prescription today for some better medicine than Tylenol. 2nd is the the very painful "charlie horses" I get when I wake up. She said it could be that I need more Calcium. So since I don't like milk, I will be eating Tums (mmm, mmm can't wait).
I am still searching for the camera cord!! I have been looking all over. I promise as soon as I find it I will post a belly pic!! Thanks everyone for checking in!
5 comments:
Yay how exciting...less than a month til we know what you are having!!
How exciting! I love to hear your great news. I am so glad to be enjoying this time with such a great person! I am so glad that your time has come and we can experience this together. Are you still thinking it is a girl? I see you with a boy, but maybe that is because you just seem like a boy kinda person! :) Well keep me updated as always. Hopefully we get to work together a little more often, I miss ya! After this nausea is a little more under control, we are going to start making dates again. I miss shopping with my bud! :) Take care of you and your lil' bean!
Whitney, I just happened to come across your blog and read your last update! I am SO EXCITED to hear that you are pregnant and doing well. So exciting that you find out boy/girl in less than a month! So happy for you! Hope the headaches and charlie horses subside, enjoy the TUMS! Oh, I am just so excited for you.....yipppeee! :)
yay!! I just ran across your blog!!! so when is the official due date?? i just got off work and can't seem to do math!! haha!!
See what happens when I leave for maternity leave? I miss all the good stuff! HUGE congrats! I'm so unbelievably excited for you guys!! Let me know if there's anything you need. (((HUGS!!)))
Post a Comment