We are so excited to have made it (almost) through the 4th month! I honestly never thought we would be here.
I went to the doctor today for my nurse visit. I haven't been feeling to great yesterday or today so they went ahead & had me come in. All is well! The heart beat is strong & steady. The rate has dropped into the 150's, which is totally fine, but lower than it has been. I still think it is a baby girl, but with this lower heart rate I am second guessing my instinct. I asked Dustin recently if he had an thought about what it might be, he said he really hasn't had a feeling either way.
It is so sweet now that my belly is showing. Dustin is always touching & kissing it. It has to be hard for Dad's to connect through this whole process when they aren't the one going thru the changes. I think he is finally realizing this is real! :)
I have pictures of nursery furniture to post, I will try to do that. Yesterday it wouldn't work, of course.
Anyway, that's all for now.
15 DAYS UNTIL WE FIND OUT IF OUR BABY IS A BOY OR GIRL!!! :)
For fun I will put a survey on the side of the blog, it will be fun to see what everyone thinks!
No comments:
Post a Comment