We are now at 15 weeks and 1 day!
I can't believe we have made it this far. Below are some "belly pics" from this morning. Keep going down, b/c I have posted lots of new posts/pictures!
Many of you have been asking about my Due Date. It is right now May 9th-ish.
With my previous ultrasounds that was moved up about 3 days. We are having our having our next ultrasound on Dec 10th, on that day we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl & a more on target due date based on the baby's size. I am thinking we will be having an end of April baby, but I am hoping to work until May 3rd so I can stay home for 12 weeks, but I guess I can't hold the baby in. :)
I am still wearing my regular jeans (well just this pair). They are stretch & sit really low. I will have to have Dustin take a better picture. I look smaller with these, it is hard to take a picture of yourself.
These are more what I look like! :)
1 comment:
I love the belly pics! I need to post some of myself but I keep forgetting, if that is possible to believe. :) I see that little baby bump --- wheeeew heewwww!
Amber
Post a Comment