Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just Thursday

Today we tried out our bouncy seat & found an outfit that halfway fits!

I LOVE being home as a family! It has been so special for all of us to be home this week, just spending time together & having visitors come meet our amazing baby boy! We just take it day by day, it is so nice to not have to worry about being somewhere or getting something done. 

I can already tell it is going to be really hard for me to go back to work! Unfortunately with our debt & the lumber industry being the way it is I don't have a choice. But if we work hard to get our debt paid off maybe I can cut my hours in the near future. I LOVE being a Mom & could totally stay home! I told Dustin I would be willing to give up soo much & become so frugal just to be able to stay home with this little guy! Maybe by the time we have our next one! In the mean time I am trying to figure out  schedule that I can be home as much as possible, maybe I could drop to a 0.8 (which is 3 days one week 2 days the next). We shall see. For now I am just trying not to think about it too much & just enjoying the time I have at home!


Check me out with my Handsome outfit on!! Gotta LOVE Carter's brand.


Today we tried out the bouncy seat for the 1st time! Mom needed to get in the shower & Dad was at the doctors. He wasn't sure at first, but quickly liked the vibration. 

1 comment:

Amber said...

Don't they look so stinkin' cute with big boy clothes on!?!? My mom and I went to run errands yesterday and I was on a hunt to find him some pants that would fit him. Everyone is selling shorts!!! But after being very persistent, I found some.

He looks very relaxed in his little bouncer. I hope you are looking forward to Sunday as much as I am. We have waited a long time to celebrate this day with happiness and a little person in our arms! :)