We have had a busy weekend visiting with family & friends, Dustin working his side job next door on the house remodel, daily chores, & BOTTLE SUCCESS!!
Sunday Dustin was home long enough in the morning I had him try to give Drake a bottle. After a few minutes of convincing he took it!! Ever since he has had no problem! I am still nursing him & pumping. He has about half his feedings from the bottle & half nursing. I am also mixing some breast milk in with the soy formula when he has a bottle. So far so good!
We are still struggling with the tummy aches, but I have ruled out reflux. I think it is mainly gas pain/colic. I am hoping it passes soon! It does get frustrating at times, because when he is awake he is fussy. But it breaks my heart that I can't make it go away more than anything. We are trying different things & are learning to cope with it a little better each day.
I added a few pictures from the end of last week & the weekend, enjoy!
Just hangin out in the boppy, looking at Mommy!
Wiggle worm all the time! He is going to be a busy boy!
A funny picture with him moving his arm, but his face is super cute!
Profile Pic. :)
Daddy & Drake
He fed him & cuddled him afterwards! Dustin said "this is my favorite moment so far!"
1 comment:
Yeah Drake! Mommy and Daddy are going to get to go on a date - alone - here soon!!! :) I am glad he is taking a bottle now. The tummy issues will get better each week that he gets older. Evan's tummy seems to be getting a little better. We are going to try and see if we can get a second opinion on the medicine he has to take because it upsets his stomach so much. Sounds like it was a successful Memorial Day weekend. We will have to go celebrate later this week ... :)
Post a Comment