Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Thursday, August 20, 2009

16 Weeks!

Drake turned 16 weeks old this past Wednesday (8/19)!
It seems like he just joined us, but at the same time when I think about it being August & that he was born in April it seems like a long time. I don't know what I did with out this little one in my life. I always knew I wanted to be a Mother, but I had no idea the emotion I would feel. He is so amazing! I feel like a part of me that was missing before has been filled & is over flowing. I will admit being a Mom is the hardest job I have ever had to do, but I would not take back one single second of it! I just can't get enough of him! I honestly hope this feeling never goes away! To top it off he is a part of the person I Love very much & have chosen to spend & share my life with! I can't believe we created him!

"What Mom?"

Since day one he has been amazed with the circles on our Boppy. He looks & grabs for them multiple times a day. I don't know what I would do without that pillow. We use it for feedings (nursing & bottle), napping, cuddling, helping him to sit up, to lounge on & talk to Mom, etc.


Big Boy!

This is how we use it on the couch to help him sit up on the couch. He thinks he is big stuff!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I haven't seen him in sooo long! He has chunked up and looks like a different little fella. The boys need some play time ... maybe in the next couple of weeks! Next week is my 5 day week and I leave for out of town in a little over 2 weeks. We will get together soon though!