Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

9 Weeks

A very busy week we had at 9 weeks!

We started out the week with crazy hair, a hilariously cute outfit & our 2 month trip to the doctor's. He is a healthy boy weighing in at 10lbs 13oz & 21 3/4" long! We went up on his zantac dose due to his weight. He seems to still need it at this point. 

We also celebrated 4th of July! We spent the afternoon at Robin's with family & then a quick trip to Kearney at dark. 

I am totally in love with this outfit!!! I actually laughed out loud by myself when I put it on him!


This is Dustin's favorite picture so far. Look at our big boy holding his head up!


July 3rd. Hanging out on the couch. 


Gotta love the big eyes pictures. It really is all the flash! He doesn't do that normally, but it sure is funny.


So serious....
Growing out of his newborn clothes. :(

No comments: