Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Return of the Spike

So the day after I took the pictures of Drake's "comb over" I gave him a bath & spiked it back up! When he was first born & for many weeks it did really do it on it's own, but now it is too long & just falls to the side. :( So needless to say we are having a long spike. On my to-do list this week is his 1st hair cut!

Return of the spike! 
With double chins & watery eyes :)
This poor baby & his allergies, I hope we can find out what the culpret is soon. 




With the weather being a little bit cooler Drake is getting to wear some of his "big boy" pants! 
The last pictures is super cute!! This is how he wants to be held majority of the time, standing up! But since I am typically the one taking the pictures, he has to be sitting down. Luckily Daddy was home to snap some pictures of him tonight!

No comments: