While we were out the nurse called me from Dr. G's office. The results of the Chromosomal Analysis are in - everything from each of us is NORMAL. Good right. Yes, but now everything has come back normal. We are back at square one. I am overjoyed that everything has come back normal, but at the same time I was hoping for something we could easily fixed. I am now back to believing that the MTHFR is what is causing these miscarriages to happen and Dr. G won't treat it. We meet with him again for another consultation on Sept 4th. I am going to again question the MTHFR & if he is unwilling to even try to treat it then I will find someone who will. I think he is a good Dr., but if everything else is normal than to me it is obvious that this is the issue.
I am a little frustrated right now as I feel like no one is willing to treat me. To me this is simple just let me do the shots. I know they have risks, but there is a risk of continued miscarriage as well. I am not sure what to do at this point, we have some thinking to do.
1 comment:
Oh silly, you weren't being a downer! I know exactly where you are coming from. It is sad that so many people have children and do not really appreciate them. Those people are ignorant! As you told me, you can talk to me any time. My ear is open any time you need to vent or talk!
Post a Comment