Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Thursday, April 23, 2009

38 Weeks - Are You Kidding?!?!

I know I have said this for the past few weeks, but I can't believe we have made it this far!
The pregnancy road is getting long at this point as I'm sure all Mommy's can relate to.
I am still feeling good for the most part, just tired. I am still able to do pretty much all daily activities. I'm still working (although I really don't like working shifts in a row) full time. I'm still cleaning the house & doing daily chores. I just have to rest more frequently!
The one thing I am done with is the swelling in my feet & legs. It is so painful! Since I have the pinched nerve in my right foot it is double the size of my left one, goes further up my leg & never really goes down. Thank goodness it is warm out b/c I am growing out of my shoes, flip flops are now my shoe of choice.
I have also grown out of my maternity jeans & have moved to lounge pants as everyday wear. I know, sexy right? I'm sure Dustin is thinking the same thing! I did go buy some new ones, so at least they aren't the worn out old ones I usually bum around in. :)
Other than that I am having frequent contractions, just not strong enough yet to buy me an admit to labor & delivery. Today though I must say they are stronger than they have been, maybe it's a sign of events to come.
We will keep everyone posted!
If nothing exciting happens, I go back to the doctor on Monday.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Flip flops and lounge pants were my choice of every day clothing too! Might as well be comfy when you are the size of two humans. :) Those pants will come in handy after Drake finally comes! Can't wait to see ya on Tuesday!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck!!! And miss everyone like crazy.Good luck in all you do. ( tell amber i miss her) Candace (jacob's mom)