Just Hanging Out
We are now on hour (almost) 22. He hasn't even been here a full day & I can't remember life without him! The love you automatically feel is unbelievable.


Last night we discovered he loves to sleep in his boppy!


Last night was a little rough, just trying to get used to each other. But we made it & are just hanging out today watching the rain out the window. This morning he has been a bit cranky, but is now snoozing away.
4 comments:
I have some preemie and smaller newborn clothing that I will be able to pass down to you shortly! Evan is about to eat us out of the house and therefore, he is starting to outgrow those preemie clothes!!! :)
That would be great! Drake is swiming in his clothes!
Alex is a week from 1 and still sleeps in his Boppy. I like it 'cause it's not too soft. Drake is so little! I can't remember the last baby I heard of under 8 lbs! I'm so happy and relieved for you; I felt guilty talking about Alex, but not anymore!
He is so stinkin cute, I just want to kiss his little face. You are such a wonderful mommy. A natural from the get go.
Post a Comment