Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nesting & Contractions

I woke up this morning thinking of all the things that need to be done! Not that we couldn't bring Drake home otherwise, but I don't want to come home to a dirty house with visitors to follow. I know things I shouldn't worry about right?

Anyway, today I have cleaned out the fridge, cleaned the kitchen, loaded - ran - unloaded the dishwasher, caught up on laundry, cleaned the bathroom, rearranged the dog food/treat area (our dining room was getting a bit to cramped for my liking), washed the dog bed blankies, took Scout for his pre-neuter exam, made appt's for both dogs to be spay/neutered on May 13th, made an appt with the vet on Thursday (for the 2nd round of Kenzie's shots, Frontline application for both dogs, & heartworm med for Scout), made an appt on Thursday to meet with the Maternity Care Coordinator at St. Luke's, paid bills, & ate LC's with Tahisha!

Whew, what a day!! And I still have to work tonight!

Does it sound like I'm nesting??

The contractions are still coming regularly. They are doing the same thing as yesterday, getting stronger as the day progresses. Maybe working will put me into labor, who knows?

Tomorrow I go for my regular appt with Dr. Miller. They are doing my Strep B test & a normal check up. We shall see what she says... 

1 comment:

Jess said...

the 22nd!!! pat has to pay for my pedicure if its the 22nd!!! hold out 1 more week!!! then if its a weekday I can come see him!!! :)