Progression has been made, but not quite enough for a hospital admit. :)
Everything looks GREAT! Measuring right on, baby's heartbeat is good & strong, B/P still goes up, but comes down quickly with rest & we are now 2cm dilated & 80% effaced!
Any day now baby Drake will be joining us, just a matter of when he is ready!
This morning I am meeting with the Maternity Care Coordinator at St. Luke's to go over how I would like things to go in a perfect delivery (which we all know never happens). Then the dogs go to the vet this afternoon & then work tonight.
I am 37 weeks today, the official marker of Full Term!
1 comment:
I was getting on here just to check and see if there was a post about your dr's appointment. Seems as though he will be entering the world at any given time! Like you said - only when HE is ready!
Sorry I haven't really gotten to touch basis with you - but I know you completely understand. I am so happy you have the curtains done - I will get them from you soon! If you feel up to it, give me a call and you can stop by sometime next week. I still cannot drive and have weight restrictions to where I cannot lift Evan in his carseat. Bummer! Anyways, I hope all is well. I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth or forgotten about you. I just do not want to scare you with all the odd things that have happened in this whole experience. I want it to be a fresh slate for you and for you to have a wonderful experience ...
Post a Comment