Our Family

Our Family
December 2009

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pictures are up!

This is what you see when going up the stairs to our bedrooms! It reminds me every time that our little one will be here soon! I hope he likes his room as much as we do!



Again, here is our changing table & comfy rocking chair! I purchased the Diaper Genie yesterday, which we are super excited about (oh the small things in life)! The baskets have all the essential items in them & are ready for use!

The quote above the window says
"Some people dream of angels I hold one in my arms "


Drake has his own pet fish already!
Actually we have had our "Fishy" for some time, but we decided it would be a good addition to his room!
The blue picture above the chairs says
"Teeny, tiny little toes, small and round litle nose; A precious gift from heaven above, my sweet baby that I love."


Here is his name again, nothing has changed. I am trying to think of something to hang under it. The picture to the right says "Blessings come in all shapes and sizes".


I didn't realize until I had everything out that all our pictures are frames. So right now they are of strangers, but soon enough they will be filled with our growing family!

4 comments:

TM :) said...

The room looks really good with the frames on the wall!! I can't wait til you get to put pictures of little Drake in them!!

Jess said...

thanks!!! you'll get there!!!

I love his room!!! I can't wait to see him in it!!! Pat and I have a bet going!! I say he gets here the 25th and he's got the 27th!! 2 weeks early on the dot!!!

Whitney and Dustin said...

Both good guesses! I think he will be here the week of April 13th. Dustin thinks the week of April 20th. My Mom thinks April 16th. Maybe we should have a prize in the works??

GBabies said...

It had been so long since your previous post, that I was beginning to think you had an early arrival. Glad to read that you are still preggers. The room looks great. I might steal that stripe idea when we move and I have to decorate a new nursery.
~Latrice